Sadhev-Orange & Cinnamon Soap
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients & Benefits
- Product Details
What are the benefits and features of Sadhev's Orange and Cinnamon soap?
- Blissful blend of the goodness of citrus and the antioxidant essence of the Cinnamon Bark from tropical Kerala
- This luxury bathing bar is carefully crafted by hand, using timeless ancient methods prescribed by Ayurveda
- Ingredients are grown & handpicked from Sadhev's own 100% Organic Ayurvedic Farm
- Product goes through a 7 day curing period for maturation during which the natural essences sublimely blend to make the finest luxury bar of pure bliss
- This product is gentle on skin, its 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free & plant based
- This product has no petrochemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no sulphates, no synthetic colours, no artificial fragrances, no additives & no other synthetic substances
- This product is diligently handcrafted & curated with a 200 year old legacy in quality Ayurveda
- Its is the mission of Sadhev to give back to nature by planting one tree for every product sold
- Orange is rich in citric acid that can dry the skin of excess oil. It contains fruit acids that gently exfoliate the skin to reveal brighter skin every day
- Cinnamon Bark helps remove dead skin cells and reinstates softness. Its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties help in enhancing skin complexion and it also helps in fighting acne and blemishes
- Wild Ginger contains an antioxidant called gingerol, which fights skin-damaging free radicals and gives a brighter, firmer and sensually soothing glow.
- Packaging is of the highest quality to ensure that the bio-potency of our ingredients remains as is throughout your journey with our product
- 100 Grams
Directions of Use
- Wet the skin with water and gently apply the bar to create a soft cloud of lather. Soak in the fragrance of citrus and cinnamon and rinse off
Inspiration & Legacy
- Rani Padmini of Chittoor, known for her exemplary valour, spent extensive hours training on martial arts exposing her skin to sun and dust everyday. It is believed that her maids prepared elaborate bathing rituals to relax and rejuvenate her using fresh orange peels and cinnamon