Natural Vibes Under Eye Gel Serum - Reduces Dark Circles & Puffiness
- Product Description
- Direction of Use
- At a Glance
What are the benefits and Features of Natural Vibes Under Eye Gel Serum ?
- Natural Vibes Under Eye Gel is an Ayurvedic proprietary formulation that will eliminate your dark circle nightmares and also heal your skin from within
- Dark circles arise due to several reasons such as prolonged exposure to the sun, stress, lack of sleep and other lifestyle disorders
- Ayurveda mentions that these factors lead to increase in fire elements thus causing the dark circles and can be cured by giving the swollen puffy skin the hydration it needs
- We all know that hiding the dark circles under make up is not always a possibility, hence we bring to you nature’s miracle potion that will leave you with the even toned skin you always wanted
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
Directions for use -
1. Take some under eye gel on to your palms. Gently tap the gel with your fingers around the under eye area. Let it absorb.
2. The gel can be accommodated in your morning or night routine. However, application before leaving home in the day is advised for best results.
3. Nature and Ayurveda have the power to heal any problem from its roots. Healing a problem completely and naturally is a slower but long lasting process due to absence of any chemicals, hence we request you to continue application till desired results are met.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
1. Cucumbers are loaded with vitamin C and folic acid, which help in cooling down and lowering the water retention thereby diminishing the swelling and puffiness around the eyes.
2. Aloe Vera helps in moisturising up to three layers of the skin with its vitamins and minerals. This helps in regenerating the skin and subsiding the signs of fatigue.
3. Amla has been used in Ayurveda as an age-old treatment for dark circles. It is loaded with natural oxidants and vitamin C that help in lightening the dark pigments.
4. Peach is a great source of vitamin A and C. It's macro nutrients protect the skin from the harmful UV rays which lead to wrinkles and fine lines in the under eye area.
5. Turmeric is the most widely used healer in Ayurveda. The anti oxidants present in Turmeric have the ability to reduce the melanin production and promote skin lightening.
6. Peppermint leaves have abundant healing and cooling properties. It will help in soothing the fire elements that have caused the dark circles.
7. Grape Seed with its moisturising properties penetrates the skin, unclogs pores and helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines.
8. Orange is a great source of vitamin C and E, both of which fight premature ageing and sagging around the eyes. When applied under the eyes, it boosts the collagen and helps in maintaining the skins elasticity thereby slowing down the production of wrinkles.
9. Green Tea contains antioxidants that are very beneficial in reducing the swelling and tightening the skin around the eyes. It soothes strained capillaries and reduces fluid retention.
10. Rose water is not only very fragrant but it also rejuvenates tired skin. It works as an excellent skin toner.
11. Caffeine easily absorbs into the skin and shrinks the swollen blood vessels thereby tightening, brightening and restoring the skin.
12. Tea Tree increases the blood circulation around the fatigued under eye area thereby reducing the dark circles and evening out the skin tone.
13. Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which nourishes and softens the skin. It will enhance the natural glow and smoothen out the under eye skin.