Amaranth Flour (Rajgira Atta)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Amaranth Flour?
- Amaranth is the gluten-free seed of the broad-leaved amaranth plant and although not a grain or cereal, it is often treated as one due to its nutritional profile and its texture
- Our flour is made by grinding whole, raw amaranth
- Amaranth is hailed as a superfood as it is rich in highly bioavailable protein and contains good amounts of calcium, iron and B vitamins
- Being high in fibre, it helps in digestion and in lowering cholesterol
- Amaranth flour can be added to make pancakes, muffins, roti's, wraps and quick breads.
- Shelf-Life: 3 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams: 500 Grams