Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Barley?
- Barley’s rich nut-like flavour and chewy consistency makes it an appealing base for soups and stews
- It serves as both a puffy grain and a thickener, but it also makes a nice side dish or salad
- Barley is considered to be an excellent source of dietary fibre and of minerals like selenium, phosphorus, copper and magnesium
- Regular consumption of barley is supposed help lower cholesterol, regulate blood pressure and support internal health and digestion.
- Shelf-Life: 6 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams