Beeswax Organic Cotton Food Wrap Set
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Benefits
- Product Features
- Product Details
- Beeswax food wraps are the more sustainable, eco-friendly and food safe alternative to plastic and aluminium food wraps.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton fabric printed with herbal dyes, pure natural unbleached beeswax, organic cold pressed coconut oil and natural tree dammar gum, these wraps are all natural, reusable and biodegradable.
- Beeswax and coconut oil are both anti fungal and anti bacterial, thus helping to keep food fresher for longer.
- Use them to wrap sandwiches, roti, idly, raw fruits and vegetables or paneer.
- Use it to cover a bowl, sealing with the warmth of your hands.
- Hot and warm foods should be bought to room temperature before being wrapped in Madhu Wrap.
- The wrap protects food from the external environment while at the same time allows food to breathe.
- Keeps food fresher for longer in the refrigerator or in a snack or lunch box.
Starter Set has 3 wraps in assorted prints
- Small Wrap 8 x 8 Inches
- Medium Wrap 8 x 11 Inches
- Large Wrap 11 * 14 Inches
- Wash after every Use
- Follow Use and Care label instructions for best care practices
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Printed with natural and herbal dyes
- Pure natural unbleached beeswax
- Natural tree dammar gum
- Organic cold pressed coconut oil