- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Black Rice?
- Black rice was once forbidden in China not because it looked unusual but because it had such high nutrient value, and was only reserved for the consumption of royalty.
- Today, black rice is vastly domesticated in North East India, Bengal, Jharkhand, and Odisha, and is treasured for its medicinal properties
- Commonly known as Chak-hao, it forms the centre of Manipuri celebratory feasts
- It is an antiinflammatory, anticarcinogenic and a rich source of dietary fibre
- Since this rice is gluten-free, it can be consumed by those who are gluten-intolerant.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 200 Grams