Brown Rice (Indrani)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Brown Rice (Indrani)?
- This long-grained, organic brown rice (Indrani) is specially sourced from a farming co-operative in Maharashtra
- The co-op helps these small farmers to convert to organic farming which benefits them monetarily
- Indrani has similar properties to Sikander such as it being fibrous and coming with the health benefits of whole grains which aid in digestion
- It is a rich source of vitamins B1, B3 and B6 and minerals selenium, manganese, magnesium, and iron, some of which are good for heart health and maintaining cholesterol levels
- The factor that differentiates Indrani from Sikander is that it is a slightly longer grained rice.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams or 1KG