- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Buckwheat Flour?
- Buckwheat also known as kuttu in hindi is the edible part of a seed from a plant related to greens like rhubarb or sorrel
- It is traditionally consumed in India on Hindu fasting days when eating of grains is not allowed
- It is neither a grain nor related to wheat thus is gluten free and safe to consume for those who are gluten intolerant or have Celiac Disease
- Buckwheat is high in essential nutrients, B vitamins and many trace minerals including manganese, magnesium and copper
- Our buckwheat flour can be used to make wraps, rotis, pancakes and crepes or to bake cakes and breads on its own or in conjunction with wheat and other grain flours.
- Shelf Life: 3 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams