Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Cardamom?
- Sometimes called Grains of Paradise, cardamom is a pungent, aromatic herb
- First used around the eighth century, and is a native of India
- Cardamom or Elaichi is a popular spice used in Indian cooking,both in sweet and savoury dishes
- It promotes digestion and intestinal health and is used to treat tooth, gum and throat infection
- It also helps the body to burn fat which aids in weight loss.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 50 Grams