Chickpeas (Kabuli Chana)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Chickpeas (Kabuli Chana)?
- Chickpeas are usually boiled or roasted and go well in curries and salads
- They contain primarily polyunsaturated fats which lower the bad cholesterol (LDL) in the body
- Kabuli chana is a great source of fibre and protein
- It is also a great source of iron, folate and phosphorus, again, none of which are depleted
- It is also a good source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which helps prevent digestive disorders
- Apart from chole, our chickpeas (along with our spices such as black pepper and cumin) can be used to make a delicious middle-eastern hummus too
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams