- Product Description
- Product Manufacturing Process
What are the Benefits of Clay Jug?
- Take a step back in time & try this traditional clay jug
- Adds a unique earthy flavour to water which is not possible in any other jug
- Infuses a punch of minerals & balances out PH levels, which makes this jug the perfect choice for your family.
- Clay used is 100% lead free & is procured from shoranur in kerla
- No harmful galzing techniques, perfectly Hand Seasoned & ready to use
- No risk of cracking
- 100% natural, eco-friendly
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Available in 1.5 Liters & 1.8 Liters
How is a clay pot made?
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores.
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
- Follow manual for detailed instructions on product care