Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Manufacturing Process
What are the Benefits of Clay Kadai?
- Take a step back in time & try this traditional clay kadai
- Brings a authentic taste and flavour to Subzi & Vegetables cooked
- A unique, earthy flavour that no other type of cookware can give you.
- Slow, even, delicate cooking that packs in all the flavours and aroma.
- Uniform circulation of heat and moisture through the pot that keeps in all the sumptuousness.
- Infuses a punch of minerals in every dish and balances out PH levels in your food, which makes these pots the perfect choice for your family.
- Clay used is 100% lead free & is procured from shoranur in kerla
- No harmful galzing techniques, perfectly Hand Seasoned & ready to use
- No risk of cracking
- 100% natural, eco-friendly
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium & Large
How is a clay pot made?
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores.
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
- Follow manual for detailed instructions on product care