Clay Rice/Biryani Pot
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Manufacturing Process
What are the Benefits of Clay Rice & Biryani Cooking Pot?
- Rice or biryani cooked in a clay pot is fluffy & soft
- Rice or biryani is tastier cooked in a clay pot compare to other vessels
- The clay pot has pores which allows the rice to breathe
- The pores also allow extra moisture to evaporate making each grain tasty & flavourful
- The clay pot retains all the nutritional value & flavour, that typically gets destroyed at heat in other vessels
- Clay used is 100% lead free & is procured from shoranur in kerla
- No harmful galzing techniques
- Hand Seasoned so no risk of cracking at high temperature
- 100% natural, eco-friendly
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- A unique, earthy flavour that no other type of cookware can give you.
- Slow, even, delicate cooking that packs in all the flavours and aroma.
- Uniform circulation of heat and moisture through the pot that keeps in all the sumptuousness.
- Infuses a punch of minerals in every dish and balances out PH levels in your food, which makes these pots the perfect choice for your family.
- Small Pot Diameter 6 inches & Depth 4 inches
- Medium Pot Diameter 7.5 inches & Depth 6 inches
How is a clay pot made?
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores.
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
- Follow manual for detailed instructions on product care