Coccoon Hydrating Night Serum
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients
- Directions of Use
- Clinical Study
What are the Benefits and Features of Coccoon's Hydrating Night Serum?
- Coccoon's products are made from the finest ingredients sourced from around the world
- This product is based on highly potent Vitamin C
- A few drops of this serum repairs, hydrates and reduces darks spots on skin
- Vitamin C is extracted from, Kakadu Plum, a specially procured superfruit
- Packed with Shea Butter and Licorice, this light-weight formulation provides intense skin repair
- All Coccoon Products contain Natural Actives
- Paraben-Free, Non-comedogenic
- Clinically Tested, Dermatologically Approved & Animal Cruelty-free
- Contents: 50 Grams
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Kakadu Plum (Superox-C) is a unique superfruit specially procured from Australia and is known as the world’s richest source of Vitamin C (100 times more than an orange). It is rich in antioxidants that repair and restore skin texture
- Shea Butter is one of the most versatile natural beauty ingredients that has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins. It also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties; it helps the skin to retain moisture in its layers and triggers instant hydration and nourishment
- Vitamin E and A have a youthful effect on the skin. They fight oxidative stress, reduce wrinkles and brighten the skin
- Licorice has anti-inflammatory properties and acts as the prime agent in diminishing dark spots making your skin even toned
- Pentavitin™ provides instant deep hydration and moisturization. It possesses anti-irritant properties and helps bind skin by creating a skin barrier thus retains moisture.