Pure Align Yoga Mats
- Product Description
- Features At A Glance
- Compare Kosha Yoga Mats
What are the Features of Pure Align Yoga Mats, By Kosha Yoga?
- Yoga Mats As Committed As Your Practice
- Alignment lines that give you as much or as little guidance as you need
- Our Pure Yoga Mats are made of a PVC-free, Eco-PU, and biodegradable natural rubber
- Eco-PU surface provides unparalleled grip, even through the sweatiest of practices.
- 4.5mm Natural Rubber base offers the perfect balance of cushioning and traction.
- Longer, wider design gives you more room to stretch.
- Alignment lines offer as much (or as little) guidance as you need.
- Ajna Chakra motif fosters mindfulness and intuition.
- Top: Ultra Grippy, Sweat-absorbent Eco-PU
- Bottom: 100% Natural Tree Rubber
- Dimensions: 73in x 27in | 4.5mm thick | 7lbs
- All our mats come with a carrying strap for convenient carrying.
- After a sweaty practice allow your PUre Yoga mat to dry before you roll it up.
- Never Crease Or Fold Your PUre Yoga Mat.
- Our PUre Mats are designed to be used barefoot.
- Rushing home after class? No problem. Unroll your PUre Yoga mat and air-dry as soon as you get a chance.
- Use a tiny drop of mild soap heavily diluted with water. Wipe the mat gently with a non-abrasive sponge.
- After cleaning your PUre mat, leave it to dry. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. You could also dry it indoors under a fan.
- We recommend cleaning the mat after every 8-10 uses. While our PUre mats are durable, over-cleaning and scrubbing them can wear them out faster.
- We do not recommend using any chemical cleaners, essential oils, or mat sprays.
- Kosha yoga, a socially responsible brand, donates part of sales proceeds toward charitable institutions and environmental organisations