Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan -9 kuzhi (pits)
- Product Description
- Product Manufacturing Process
What are the Benefits of Cast Iron Paniyaram-9 kuzhi (Pits)?
- Paniyaram is a spiced or sweetened dumpling that is made in this special pan. Mix some batter, pour it into the pan, cook it on the stove and voila you have a quick fix dish that you and your kids will love!
- Cast iron is a very sturdy material, making this a long lasting product
- 100% natural, eco-friendly goodness, Toxic-free & safe to use
- Chemical-free alternative to non-stick pans, which has harmful PFCs or perfluorocarbons
- Requires very less oil – a must have for health enthusiasts
- Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies
- Can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire
- Hand seasoned using traditional methods, ready to use
- Robust manufacturing process ensuring a great design & premium finish
- 9 Kuzhi (pits)-Flat Bottom
- Diameter: 7.5 inch
- Hole Diameter: 2 inch
- Weight: 3 kg
- Height: 1.5 inch
How is the Cast Iron Paniyaram-9 kuzhi (Pits) Made?
- Premium raw materials, thoroughly tested for impurities
- Robust manufacturing process
- Suffused with rich iron nutrients.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Heated and seasoned with multiple coatings of vegetable oil
- Final product tested for durability and quality
- Follow the user manual for detailed product care instructions