- Product Description
- Product Manufacturing Process
What are the Benefits of Clay Tava?
- Heat spreads evenly through the clay pan
- Perfectly cooked roti with just the right amount of softness and just a touch of crunch
- 100% natural, eco-friendly
- Individually seasoned and ready to use.
- A unique, earthy flavour that no other type of cookware can give you.
- Slow, even, delicate cooking that packs in all the flavours and aroma.
- Uniform circulation of heat and moisture through the pot that keeps in all the sumptuousness.
- Infuses a punch of minerals in every dish and balances out PH levels in your food, which makes these pots the perfect choice for your family.
- Hand crafted with 100% lead free, unglazed clay
- Outer Diameter: 10.5 inch
- Inner Diameter: 9.5 inch
- Depth: 1.5 inch
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Volume: 600 ml
- Individually seasoned and ready to use
How is a clay Tava made?
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores.
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
- Follow manual for detailed instructions on product care