Eco-Friendly Rice Husk Coffee Cup - Meerkat Design
- Product Description
- Product Details
What are the Features and Benefits of Eco-Friendly Rice Husk Coffee Cup Meerkat Design by KSAMAH?
- Drink your morning coffee at home or at your workplace by using this reliable reusable coffee cup
- Made from Rice husk this coffee cup is a viable and an eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic
- Going reusable helps to cut down on your daily use of plastics and single-use coffee cups
- This coffee cup is fully biodegradable
- Great for both hot and iced beverages on the go
- This coffee cup is made from rice husk fiber, which is natural and safe for daily use
- It recovers and creates value from what is formerly considered waste and it can be broken down in a biodegradable way, which is eco-friendly and will not bring any harm to people and the environment.
- Lid Material - Polypropylene 5 (the same material that is used to make baby bottles)
- Product Dimensions: 475 ml
- Weight in grams or Kgs : 150 grams
- Natural and Rice Husk Fiber in a Simple Elegant Style.
- Recyclable, Eco-Friendly, Lightweight, Premium Quality.
- Use for hot and cold beverages.
- No spill, Easy to use, Hand-wash, Non-breakable, Durable.
- Leak-proof lid.
- Non-toxic, BPA, and silicone-free.
- Safe for microwaves and dishwashers.
Product Care Instructions:
- Cannot be directly used over a fire, oven for cooking, or steaming.
- Natural shine on the surface will fade on a daily usage but doesn't affect the quality.
- Due to the natural color of the rice husk fiber, there may be a slight color difference.
- Microwave safe, Dishwasher safe, Freezer safe.
- Not recommend for prolonged soaking in the water.
- There may be a natural rice husk fragrance coming out of products rice husk for initial days which eventually fades with regular use.