Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Spirulina Powder?
- Spirulina, a cyanobacterium, was one of the first life forms designed by nature more than 3.6 billion years ago
- It is regarded as a new age superfood due to its nutrient dense properties.
- Spirulina is at least 60% vegetable protein, which is predigested by the algae, making it a highly digestible food. It is abundant in B vitamins, copper, iron and potassium and is low in calories
- It contains the powerful phycocyanin, a pigment-protein complex known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and has proven to prevent cholesterol oxidation and help reduce cholesterol levels.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In KG or Grams: 100 Grams