Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Coriander Powder?
- Coriander powder (dhania) is one of the world’s oldest spices with a distinct aroma and flavour and has been part of Indian cooking since centuries
- It is a good source of dietary fibre, iron, magnesium and manganese
- It also aids in digestion and is very effective in fighting salmonella bacteria.
- Coriander powder can be used to make a wide range of Indian curries and dals
- Shelf Life: 5 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 100 Grams