Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Cumin Powder?
- Fresh, fragrant and pure our cumin powder is derived from cumin (jeera) seeds
- It is a staple Indian culinary spice and apart from Indian cooking cumin is also used abundantly in Middle Eastern and Mexican cuisines
- Cumin is a good source of iron and contains minerals like magnesium, manganese, copper and iron
- It also aids in digestion of food and in preventing digestive disorders
- Jeera is usually used in the tadka while cooking Indian curries and dals.
- Shelf Life: 5 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 100 Grams