Dandelion Root Tea
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients
- Directions of Use
What are the benefits of Dandelion Root Tea?
- This product is embraced and curated by Luke Coutinho, India's most prominent holistic health & lifestyle coach
- This charming symbiosis of the dandelion root, ginger and cinnamon tea is a match made in heaven
- Dandelion root is a highly nutritious hidden gem with marvellous healing properties. It is a potent liver tonic, aids in weight loss, has anti-cancer properties & improves digestion. It works as an effective diuretic & helps reduce water retention
- Milk thistle has been used as an alternative treatment for various liver conditions like alcoholic liver disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, hepatitis, cirrhosis and even liver cancer
- The seamless harmony of ginger and cinnamon in the blend adds that much needed flavour and panache to the brew
- Ginger is a natural anti- inflammatory & healing agent and supports cardiovascular health
- Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants, boosts immunity & helps balance blood sugar levels
- All in all, this blend is a healing extraordinaire, with multiple health benefits and unique taste and flavour.
Net Wt. 100gms (50 cups)
Ingredients: Dandelion Root, Ginger Ceylon, Cinnamon, Milk Thistle & Lavender Flowers
Dandelion Root is rich in carbohydrate inulin which supports the growth and maintenance of a healthy bacterial flora in your intestinal tract
Ginger contains Gingerol which has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects which may help reduce oxidative stress.
Cinnamon reduces insulin resistance which may help in lowering blood sugar levels by decreasing the amount of glucose that enters your bloodstream after a meal.
Milk Thistle contains silymarin which supports your body's natural glutathione, a powerful antioxidant, especially for your liver where it plays an important role in the detoxification process.
Lavender is a mood stabiliser & can help reduce stress, anxiety & depression.
Turmeric fights body-wide inflammation & supports cardio vascular function.
|2 Teaspoons||100 °C||7 to 10 Mins|