Eco-Friendly Jute Lunch Tote Bag
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Details
What are the Features and Benefits of Eco-Friendly Jute Side Sling Bag By Ksamah?
- Featuring 100% jute fabric in ocean theme that accentuates need to protect the environment
- The main compartment has a zip closure
- Carry your light weight stuff around with this compact lunch bag
- Package Contents: Jute Lunch Bag
- Product Weight: 200 grams
- Size: 12 inches x 12 inches (Height x Width) x Base 4 inch.
- Bag with Hermit Crab design. Hermit crabs are small crustaceans that lack a shell and must borrow one from another animal. Plastic debris washed up on remote islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans has killed hermit crabs, which mistake the plastic for shells. Hermit crabs play a crucial role in the health of tropical environments by aerating and fertilizing the soil, as well as being a key part of the marine ecosystem. Their population degradation is more than just a risk to the natural environment. Buying our tiffin tote bag is a perfect opportunity for those who were thinking about getting involved in environmental conservation.
- Ecofriendly jute fabric cross body sling bag.
- Adjustable and attractive shoulder straps.
- Jute bags are extremely resistant & do not require much maintenance
- Hand wash in cool water using a mild soap.