Finger Millet Flour (Ragi Atta)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Finger Millet Flour (Ragi Atta)?
- Finger Millet Flour (Ragi/Nachni) is one of the most nutritious and easy to digest millets
- It is a good source of protein, magnesium, iron and dietary fibre
- It is also a good source of calcium and vitamin D both of which are essential in the development of strong bones and teeth
- The slow release of glucose over a long period of time reduces the risk of diabetes
- Shelf Life: 3 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams