Garcinia Indica (Kokum)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Garcinia Indica (Kokum)?
- Kokum is a tropical fruit native to the Western Ghats of Maharashtra where it is sourced from
- It is most commonly used to create kokum sherbet, a revitalising drink that helps one to recover from sunstroke and dehydration
- It is known to inhibit the enzymes in the body that convert excess carbohydrates to fat
- It is also a good source of vitamin C, B complex vitamins and antioxidants
- It can also be added to curries to cut the spiciness.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 200 Grams