Green Gram (Whole Mung)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Green Gram (Whole Mung) ?
- Called mada and mudga in Sanskrit, even the water from the boiling of whole mung is considered good for health
- Soup made from mung is very wholesome and naturally nutritious, especially when ill and convalescing
- Interestingly, when sprouted, the sprout contains an active form of vitamin C that is not found in the raw bean
- Sprouting is an easy and convenient way to provide fresh salad ingredients on demand
- They may be eaten raw or lightly boiled, providing a convenient fresh food source when they may not otherwise be available
- Our whole mung is a high source of fibre and lean protein which is usually present in meat and dairy products
- This helps to build and retain lean muscle mass and strengthen the immune system
- It is also a good source of iron which aids in the production of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams