Grow Your Own Greens
- Product Description
- Directions Of Use
- Product Details
Have you tried growing your own food & exploring the concept of self sustenance?
- Designed By Smita is innovating and simplifying the concept of growing your own food
- These Grow Your Green kits have been designed to give you everything you need to start growing it yourself
- It contains a lot of information and fun facts to give you an insight about what you are growing and how to maintain it further
HOW TO GROW IT YOURSELF
1.Take the bag - open it up and push it in to make a pot shape.
2.Take the cocopeat disc and put it in the pot and slowly pour water on it
3.It will absorb the water and start inflating.
4.Once it stops inflating further , you know your soil medium is read.
5.Level it out and add the seeds. (soak the seeds for 6 hrs minimum before you sow them).
6.Put the seeds a little apart from each other and cover it with a bit of soil medium.
7.Your plant is ready
8.Water it regularly and use the micro-nutrients one every 15 days to nourish it well.
- A Bio-Degradable jute grow bag
- Non-Gmo Seeds
- Soil Medium
- Funfact Sheet
- Observation Card
- Instruction Card
- 400 Grams
- Dimensions 8" x 4.5" x 1.2" Inches