Herbal Lemongrass Essential Oil - 50 ml
Ever wondered if you’d keep your home clean and your family healthy and refreshed without relying on strange manufactured chemicals? Yes, now you can, with essential oils! Lemongrass Essential Oil had been used for thousands of years as skin therapies, remedies, and personal fragrances. They are extracted directly from the bark, leaves, flower fruit, nut, resin, or root of a plant or tree, and only one drop of lemongrass essential oil can provide the incredible health benefits that each oil provides.
Furthermore, the world of essential oils is vast, intriguing, and honestly, a tad confusing as there are hundreds of essential oils, each with their own unique therapeutic powers and health benefits. So, it’s important to know which ones are the most effective in treating the condition you’re looking to improve. Here, at Herbal Strategi, we surely love essential oils. The list is long. Once careful researched, we have narrowed the top best essential oils that can help you the most.
Lemongrass – Herbal Strategi Oil thought was only for adding that exotic zing of flavour to food? Well, this culinary herb can do much more. This oil is extracted from partly dried leaves by a process of steam distillation. Lemongrass oil is fresh, earthy, invigorating scent instantly uplifts and can help balance energy and clear the mind.
Benefits Of Lemongrass Essential Oil: Relieves headaches, Reduces stomach aches, Alleviates abdominal and muscle pain, Kills germs, Acts as an astringent, Reduces fever, Boosts energy, Eases digestive tract spasms..
* Note: For Corporate enquiries, please get in touch with us.
This Herbal Lemon Room Freshener Spray is Surely 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil.
How to use
Topical Pain Relief: Use a carrier oil such as coconut oil, almond oil, etc. Dilute two drops of lemongrass oil to one teaspoon of carrier oil.
Natural Deodorizer: Add the 3-4 drops of oil to water and then use it as a mist or use an oil diffuser or vaporizer.
What to watch out for!
- Do a small skin patch test on your arm or leg (never your face or neck) to make sure you don’t have an adverse reaction.
- Keep away from children and direct flame.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, cuts, and also wounds.
- Store in a cool place/avoids exposure to direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your primary care physician prior to use.
- For External use only.