Khatti Meethi Aam Ki Chutney
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients
- How to Store
- Nutrition Analysis (Per 100 Grams)
What are the Benefits of Khatti Meethi Aam Ki Chutney?
- Aam Ki Chutney is essentially pickle type Chutney made by cooking raw green mango pieces with special indian spices and sugar
- The spices give it a nice aroma while chili powder and sugar gives its hot and sweet character
- Made in the traditional Banarasi style, Nutty Yogi's mango chutney is as good as it gets
- Health Quotient
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Vitamin A and traces of Sodium
- Rich in Iron
- Good for Hair and Skin
- Heart Friendly
- Improves Digestion
- Farm Fresh
- All Natural
- Vintage Recipe
- Authentic Indian
- Flavour Khatta Meetha raw mango flavours
- Raw Mango, Cold pressed Mustard Oil, Saunf, Mustard, Cumin, Degimirch, Whole Red Chili, Tamarind, Jaggery, Sugar, Salt.
- No preservatives. Naturally preserved.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from water, use a dry spoon
- 12 months from the date of manufacture
Banaras Special Good accompaniments for Mathri, Phulka, Paranthas.