- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Kodo Millet?
- Kodo millet is also known as Varagu rice or kodra in hindi and has been grown and consumed in the southern part of India for centuries
- Being gluten free it is also suitable for people with gluten intolerance/Celiac Disease
- Millets are a good source of dietary fibre and are rich in essential minerals such as magnesium, copper and phosphorus
- By consuming millets, you will be encouraging farmers in dry land areas to grow crops that are best suited for those regions
- This is a step towards sustainable cropping practices and biodiversity.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams