Let's Wicker, Rattan Wickering Workshop
- Workshop Mission
- Details About The Workshop
- Details About Crowdwave Covid-19 Relief
Elemental Stories, a multi-vendor market place, endeavours to bring sustainable, eco-friendly and natural products across different categories via our online website.
As a part of Environment Day on June 5th & staying true to our vision of eco-friendly products we aim to bring a series of work shops, conducted on Zoom.
With Our Country in the Midst of Raging pandemic, we all have to help in someway & we will donate part of proceeds from the workshop to Crowdwave's Covid-19 Relief. Details about Crowdwave's spectacular mission and effort to bring aid to the vulnerable can be read in brief in the section below, with complete details on their website The Crowd Wave Trust | #1 Crowdfunding Platform for NGOs | Raise Funds for NGOs in India
***EVERY CONTRIBUTION TO COVID-19 RELIEF MATTERS***
Lets get creative this Environment Week with our Work Shop Line-up,
Part of the Proceeds will be Directed to CROWDWAVE towards COVID 19 Emergency Relief.
PRESERVING NATURE FOR THE FUTURE -WORKSHOPS
Sign up to Help us Raise Funds!!
Lets Wicker !!
How many of us like to make things? Well for all the peers who like to indulge in hands on activity.
This is for you !!!
Here we are going to have some fun and learnings while we wicker !
Wicker is a technique of making woven products with with natural or plant based material.
We are going to use Rattan/cane strips here to learn the same.
Date: June 5th
Time :3pm - 5pm
Price:( with kit and shipping)- 2150
Learnings from the class-
- learning simple wicker technique
- going forward making of miniature wicker basket/ coaster.
We will be sending kits, which will have all the cane strips required.
- a bowl approx. 10” diameter or a small bucket , with water.
- scissor or cutter.
- Any thing pointed (Screw driver, scissor edge, Chisel)
- Straight Edge/ Long Ruler.
- A cloth to wipe.
Open across india
Age: Adults and kids over 12 years
Registration Closes on May 26th
Crowdwave’s Emergency Covid Relief Fund
The COVID-19 crisis brought us one of the most challenging times we have ever had to face. Countless people lost their loved ones, their livelihoods, their homes and even their sense of self. And as things seemed to be settling down, we now find ourselves in the midst of another wave that could potentially be more devastating than we ever thought. Much like last year, the most vulnerable are those from the underprivileged sections of our society. Now, more than ever, we need to come together to help mitigate this crisis and help supplement governmental efforts. You will be directly helping these sections of our society and helping many people fight the COVID-19 crisis. Funds raised will be used for :
1. Supplying food rations to Families with zero or low income, Orphanages, Homeless Shelters and Homes for people with disabilities
3. Supporting families of Covid positive patients
4. Distribution of sanitizers, masks and other protective gear to frontline workers
5. Distribution of Medicine Kits ( Thermometer/ Medicines/ Vitamins/ Masks/ Gloves/ Sanitizers) for covid positive patients who cannot afford care. Distributions will be done outside government hospitals/ clinics/ Red cross Quarantine centres to those who are unable to get admission.
6. A 1000 Hot meals and water are distributed everyday outside 3 government hospitals in Chennai to patients, families, frontline workers and the homeless.
7. Supplying Oxygen concentrators/ cylinders
8. Health and mental wellbeing
*****fFOR MORE ON CROWDWAVE PLEASE VISIT The Crowd Wave Trust | #1 Crowdfunding Platform for NGOs | Raise Funds for NGOs in India