Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Licorice?
- Licorice grows wild in southern and central Europe and is extensively cultivated in Russia, Spain, Persia and India
- It is widely known for its sweet taste and breath freshening nature but has also been proven to be an excellent natural remedy to treat various health ailments
- Licorice is widely used as a flavouring, not only for candy but also in cough drops, syrups, tonics and laxatives
- The sweet root can be chewed as a special treat. It also aids in digestion, in treating stomach ulcers, constipation, acid reflux and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In KG or Grams: 100 Grams