Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Features at a Glance
- Compare Kosha Yoga Mats
What are the Features of Meditation Cushions, By Kosha Yoga?
- Find comfort in stillness with our Meditation Cushion
- Our meditation cushion is thoughtfully designed to make sitting in meditation postures like sukhasana, padmasana, ardha-padmasana for long periods comfortable.
- Its unique crescent-shape supports your back and hips by elevating the pelvis off the ground. The organic buckwheat hull filling conforms to the contours of your body and can be adjusted to provide the perfect support.
- Our meditation cushions are made by a process we like to call "Conscious Creation"
- Materials sourced from production leftovers, dead-stock or over-ordered fabrics from local warehouses, vintage trimmings, etc. are creatively re-used to make our meditation cushions with the expertise of local artisans living in Dharavi, Mumbai.
- Since each cushion is made by hand from repurposed materials, our designs are unique and extremely limited
- This process of Conscious Creation allows us to provide employment to local artisans and minimise the impact our activities have on the environment
- Dimensions: 16.5in X 8in X 5in | 3.5 lbs
- Unique crescent shape
- Convenient carrying handle
- Organic buckwheat hull filling
- Adjustable for desired support
- Upcycled from leftover materials
- Gentle, durable & machine washable cover
- Outer Cover: Machine wash on cold with similar colours. Hang out to dry. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Inner Cover: Do not wet inner cushion as it will damage the buckwheat hull filling. If buckwheat hulls do get wet and become damaged, they should be replaced with new hulls
- Kosha yoga, a socially responsible brand, donates part of sales proceeds toward charitable institutions and environmental organisations