Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Millet?
- Millets are a group of highly variable small-seeded grasses
- Compared to rice (especially polished rice) millets release glucose slowly and over a long period of time which reduces the risk of diabetes
- Being gluten free it is also suitable for people with gluten intolerance/Celiac Disease
- Millets are a good source of dietary fibre and are rich in essential minerals such as magnesium, copper and phosphorus
- Millets can develop from planted seeds to mature, ready to harvest plants in a very short time frame, therefore, by consuming millets, you will be encouraging farmers in dry land areas to grow crops that are best suited for those regions. This is a step towards sustainable cropping practices and biodiversity.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams