Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Blush red white checks, Redefining khadi for cooler days
- Long line jacket in a smashing checks weave
- Raglan sleeves and in-seam pockets
- Inside pockets specifically tailored to accommodate a pen and passport case making this the ideal in-flight jacket
- Self fabric button front closure and belt
- Back vent for ease of movement
- Handwoven Khadi Cotton
- Straight Fit
- Blush Red and White Checks
- This is a timeless jacket in one of the world's most environment friendly fabrics
- Khadi is a traditional handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The carbon footprint for making khadi is almost negligible compared to other fabrics. The fabric for this particular garment has been woven by rural women determined to build a better life.