Mustard Seeds (Rai)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Mustard Seeds (Rai)?
- There are two commercially important classes of herbs from which Mustard Seed is derived
- We retail Brassica juncea (brown seeds) which possess a volatile oil which gives the seed its hot, pungent and biting flavor
- Our mustard seeds are whole and organic and can be used in vegetable preparations, curries and sauces
- They are a rich source of phytonutrients, selenium, magnesium, iron, calcium and zinc and also contain high amounts of dietary fibre thus aid in digestion
- Mustard seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids which are especially beneficial for heart health.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 10 Grams