Natural Vibes Kwansha ( Kansa + Gua Sha) Face Massager
- Product Description
- Direction of Use
- Free Natural Vibes Beauty Oil
- At a Glance
What are the benefits and Features of Natural Vibes Kwansha (Kansa + Gua Sha)?
- Natural Vibes Kwansha is a carefully curated face tool that is handcrafted to give you the beautifying benefits of the Kansa metal as well as the Gua Sha
- Kansa is a special metal that is an amalgamation of copper, zinc and tin. Copper is known to reduce skin's inflammation, zinc increases its immunity, tin reduces facial stress and together they balance your skins pH by reducing the acid content
- The Kansa metal, due to its alkaline properties reduces the skins imbalance and thus revitalises your skin, reduces premature signs of ageing, tones your skin and reduces under eye puffiness
- It is known for its natural face lifting ability
- The shape of a Gua Sha will not only enhance your blood circulation but also detoxify the lymph nodes leaving you with a dewy glowy complexion
- Using our Kwansha will allow you to maximize the benefits of the oil you use as it will assist the nutrients to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin
- The precisely crafted edges will perfectly lift and tone the skin preventing premature signs of ageing, sagging, fine lines, wrinkles etc
- It will supply the skin cells with oxygen, further relieving the stress and anxiety we unknowingly hold in our facial muscles. You will love how this beauty tool will sculpt and tighten your skin.
- Using the right facial oil with a Kwansha is very important so that the kansa metal and the oil work in synergy to enhance your skin in the best possible way.
Benefits of using Natural Vibes Kwansha -
1. Balances skins pH by reducing its acid content
2. Reduces facial stress and anxiety
3. Reduces premature signs of ageing
4. Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
5. Gets rid of under eye puffiness and sagging
6. Tones, tightens and sculpts skin
7. Brightens and revitalizes skin
8. Facilitates blood circulation and improves complexion
Directions for use:
1. For best results, store the Kwansha in a refrigerator before use.
2. Use 2 -3 times a week
3. Wash your face, apply the Natural Vibes Gold Beauty Oil and then start massaging.
4. Place the Kwansha on your face as parallel to the skin as possible. Gently sweep in upward and outward motion. At the end of every motion, jiggle the Kwansha a little in order to release facial stress that you may be holding. Sweep the Kwansha at least 6 - 9 times in each area without lifting the tool.
5. Neck - Sweep the Kwansha from the bottom of your neck moving upwards, against gravity
6. Face - Sweep from the center of your chin moving out to the ear lobe.
Sweep underneath your cheekbone towards your hairline, to release the excess fluid that may be stored there.
7. Under eye - Very gently sweep under eye moving towards the mid line
8. Forehead - Sweep up from the eyebrows to the hairline, split this motion in 3 sections maintaining 6 strokes each.
Quick Tip - Please don't sweep the Kwansha too hard on your face. Gentle pressure will give you better results..
- Natural Vibes Kwansha comes with a complimentary gold beauty oil that will work wonders on your skin and also endow you with peaceful sleep along with glowing skin
- This carefully formulated elixir with 24 karat gold flakes is a blend of ingredients that have been integral in Ayurveda for generations such as Rosemary, Orange Peel, Tea tree, Patchouli, Chamomile, Rose, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rosehip, Saffron, Lemon grass and Olives.
- Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential oils, our beauty oil will make your skin glow naturally, while visibly improving your skin's complexion
- This lightweight oil, with the help of our kwansha will seep through your skin, hydrating and nourishing your cells with the missing nutrients that cause premature signs of ageing, discoloration and inflammation.
- The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow and making your skin look healthy, fresh and much younger.
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Contents: 3 ML
- Developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras
- Movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being