NV Charcoal Face Wash 150ml
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients
- Directions Of Use
What are the benefits and Features of Natural Vibes® Charcoal Face Wash?
- Natural Vibes brings you best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible
- Ayurvedic proprietary blend formulated with Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree, Lodhar, Manjitha,Turmeric, Aloe Vera and Neem
- Helps cleanse skin, unclog pores & helps fight acne
- Helps skin become soft, supple, hydrated and problem free
- Helps skin cope with damage caused by dust, pollution & other harmful chemicals
- Suitable for - All skin types, Pregnant women & Ages 6+
- 100% Vegan, Cruelty free, No parabens, No phthalates, No mineral oils, No silicones, No harmful colorants, and No other harsh cosmetic chemicals
- Certified by the department of Ayurveda
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Contents:150 ML
- Developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras
- Movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being
- Activated Charcoal, The pores of our skin take a beating every day due to it being exposed to chemicals, pollutants and toxins. This makes your complexion dull and prone to acne. Activated charcoal acts as a magnet to these impurities by pulling them out. It can trap up to 4 times the dirt making your skin clean and your pores smaller.
- Tea Tree, due to its anti - inflammatory properties fights acne and blemishes. It reduces the sebum production in the skin, thus preventing it from further outbursts. It further helps in relieving redness or itching caused by environmental pollutants.
- Lodhar, is an extremely important herb in Ayurveda. It has antioxidant properties which help in reducing blackheads and whiteheads. It also acts as a skin-toning agent
- Manjitha, has the ability to calm the" pitta" dosha. When "pitta" gets aggravated in one's body, the excess heat built inside lead to skin eruptions. Manjitha with its sweet, bitter, astringent qualities will act as a pacifier making your skin look healthy, young and clean
- Turmeric in ayurveda is considered as an ingredient that provides radiance and luster to the skin. It has the capacity to revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow
- Aloe Vera, is an excellent skin moisturizer. It helps in preventing premature signs of ageing.
- Neem, is a wonderful skin exfoliator that helps in removing dead skin cells. It can also treat sun damage
Directions Of Use:
- Wet skin with water. Massage the face wash gently in circular motion. Rinse. Use our face wash 2 - 3 times a day for best results.
- It is adviced to use our face wash post make up removal. It will help unclog pores that may be clogged with chemicals.
Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree, Lodhar, Manjitha, Turmeric, Aloe Vera and Neem