NV Teatree Conditioner 150ml
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients
- Directions Of Use
What are the benefits and Features of Natural Vibes® Tea tree Hair Conditioner?
- Natural Vibes brings you best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible
- Ayurvedic proprietary blend enriched with Tea Tree, Bhringraj and Aloe Vera
- Helps strengthen, nourish and hydrate your scalp whilst fighting the bacteria that causes dandruff and hair loss
- Helps educe your split ends and prevent hair breakage and loss
- Helps in making hair soft and shiny
- Helps against dandruff, hair fall and damaged hair
- Suitable for - All skin types, Pregnant women & Ages 6+
- 100% Vegan, Cruelty free, No parabens, No phthalates, No mineral oils, No silicones, No harmful colorants, and No other harsh cosmetic chemicals
- Certified by the department of Ayurveda
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Contents:150 ML
- Developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras
- Movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being
- Tea Tree being antibacterial in nature is very effective in treating microorganisms that thrive on the scalp, clog your pores further causing dandruff and hair fall. Tea Tree is considered a miracle ingredient in ayurveda because it is suitable for both dry and oily scalp. It soothes the dry scalp and pulls out excess oil from an oily scalp. Tea tree also encourages hair growth by unclogging the follicles and providing them with nourishment.
- Bhringraj - is regarded as the "ruler of the hair" or "bhringraja" in Ayurveda because it has the ability to rejuvenate and revive your hair by preventing premature greying and bringing back your hair's health and shine. The herb contains important nutrients that fulfill the deficiency of minerals in your scalp. This will improve your hair quality and get rid of split ends.
- Aloe Vera forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated. It has a high content of protein that helps condition your hair by locking in the nutrients. Aloe Vera helps restore the pH balance of your hair. Due to its cooling properties, it helps in healing sun damage.
Directions Of Use:
- Hop in the shower, and go along with your regular shampoo routine. Once you rinse your shampoo, pour some conditioner in your palm, run this through the ends of your hair, trying to apply it to every strand possible. Leave on for 1 - 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Warm water is healthier for your hair than hot water
- For best results, pair the conditioner with Natural Vibes Tea Tree Shampoo.
- Tea Tree, Bhringraj and Aloe Vera