NV Vita C Brightening Face Mask 50g
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients
- Directions Of Use
What are the benefits and Features of Natural Vibes® Vitamin C Brightening Face Mask?
- Natural Vibes brings you best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible
- Ayurvedic proprietary formulation made with multiple Vitamin C rich ingredients: - Narangi Oranges, Grapes, Chandan (Sandalwood), Lavender, Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Neem, Lodhra, Manjistha and Multani Mitti
- Draws out the clogged impurities from the bottom layers of the skin through a process of deep cleansing
- Give your skin a complete detox leading to soft and radiant complexion
- Fights sun damage
- Fights pigmentation and premature signs of ageing
- Perfect product for some "me" time, this aromatic blend is therapeutic & relaxing
- Suitable for - All skin types, Pregnant women & Ages 6+
- 100% vegetarian No parabens, No phthalates, No mineral oils, No silicones, No harmful colorants and No other harsh cosmetic chemicals
- Certified by the department of Ayurveda
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Contents: 50 Grams
- Developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras
- Movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being
- Narangi Oranges are natural bleaching agents that will lighten your pigmented areas and dark spots. They also help in fighting suntan. It will undo the damage done by UV rays to your skin cells
- Grapes are loaded with powerful antioxidants that assist in skin toning and help is reversing the premature ageing process. Free radicals are the main cause of wrinkles and fine lines that appear on your skin. Grapes contain the vitamin C that is apt for the skin to retain its elasticity thus leading to reverse ageing and even skin tone
- Sandalwood also known as Chandana is considered the most sacred in Ayurveda. It is said that the fragrance of sandalwood creates positivity and calms the mind and soul. It eliminates the toxin deposits in the skin thereby soothing it and enhancing the skin texture. It clears your skin and helps you with a brighter complexion.
- Lavender is known for its healing aromatherapy benefits. Its relaxing properties will help you calm down and unwind after a long day.
- Turmeric is known as the 'Golden Herb' in Ayurveda. It is a traditional beauty secret adapted by the Queens of Indian Kingdom to enhance their beauty. Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it is known to revive the skin and impart glow and radiance.
- Lodhra's contribution to skin care dates back to thousands of years. It's anti-bacterial properties helps in getting rid of acne and its astringent properties helps to tighten and tone the skin.
- Neem, the wonder leaf of Ayurveda is an excellent exfoliator. It removes the blackheads and dead cells from the surface of the skin allowing the younger cells to come to the surface, thus delaying the ageing process
- Manjishta calms down the aggravated Pitta dosha. With the help of its bitter sweet taste, it helps in purifying the skin of its excess heat, making it healthier and younger.
- Aloe Vera is known as the "miracle plant" in Ayurveda because it can penetrate your skin 4 times faster than water and provide hydration. It opens the pores of the skin to receive the moisture and nutrients leaving you with a soft and supple skin.
- Multani Mitti is an incredible skin healer. No matter your skin type, multani mitti can gently unclog your pores and protect your skin from being affected by unwanted chemicals and pollutants.
Directions Of Use:
- Apply the face mask over cleansed face and neck. Leave on undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Use the face mask 3 times a week to maintain healthy and radiant skin
For best results, cleanse the face with Natural Vibes face wash before and after face mask application.
- Nature and Ayurveda have the power to heal any problem from it's roots. Healing a problem completely and naturally is a slower but long lasting process due to absence of any chemicals, hence we request you to continue application till desired results are met
Narangi Orange, Grapes, Sandalwood, Lavender, Haldi Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Neem (Azadirachta Indica), Lodhra (Symplocos), Manjistha (Rubia Cordofolia), Multani Mitti (Fuller's Earth Clay)