NV Vita C Brightening Face Wash 120ml
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients
- Directions Of Use
What are the benefits and Features of Natural Vibes® Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash?
- Natural Vibes brings you best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible
- Ayurvedic proprietary blend enriched with the goodness of Peach, Narangi Orange, Lemon Peel, Papaya, Amla, Honey, Turmeric, Neem, Jethimadh and Manjistha.
- Keeps skin healthy and clean from inside out.
- Deep cleans pores
- Fights sun damage
- Lighten pigmented areas and brighten your complexion
- Vitamin C rich fruits will also help hydrate your skin and fight the acne causing bacteria.
- Suitable for - All skin types, Pregnant women & Ages 6+
- 100% vegetarian No parabens, No phthalates, No mineral oils, No silicones, No harmful colorants and No other harsh cosmetic chemicals
- Certified by the department of Ayurveda
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Contents:120 ML
- Developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras
- Movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being
- Peach has the ability to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. A great source of Vitamin C, peach reduces dark circles and wrinkles thereby keeping premature ageing at bay
- Narangi orange being a natural bleaching agent reduces the effect of sun tan and brings back your natural skin texture, colour and radiance. The citric acid present in the orange also helps in drying away the acne and removing blackhead
- Honey, known as "madhu" in ayurvedic scriptures removes the dirt and grime from the skin without striping the skin of its natural oils. Its anti bacterial properties defend the skin from germs.
- Lemon Peels are great exfoliators. Not only does it pull out the dirt and dust that are clogged in your pores, it will also help in getting rid of dead skin cells making your skin soft and supple.
- Amla is considered sacred in Ayurveda due to its tridosha properties. It is one rare fruit that pacifies the overall health of the skin by balancing the vata, pitta and kapha doshas. Due to its sourness, it addresses the increased vata and by virtue of its cold potency and sweet taste, it calms down the pitta. It also takes care of the kapha with the help of its dryness.
- Papaya has 300% more vitamin C than any other fruit. The enzymes present in papaya can assist in treating dry and flaky skin and hydrate it. These enzymes also dissolve inactive proteins and assist in skin lightening and anti ageing.
- Neem is referred to as "Sarva roga nivarini" in ayurveda, which means “one that prevents all ailments”. Neem fights all pathogens protecting your skin from acne, blackheads and rashes.
- Jethimad more commonly known as licorice helps your skin to clam down and relax. It will help rejuvenate your skin
- Turmeric has been a beauty secret for thousands of years in Ayurveda. It revives the skin and brings back its natural glow and radiance. Its antiseptic properties helps get rid of the redness caused by unhealthy weather conditions.
- Manjistha due to its bitter taste helps get rid of the natural impurities from the skin, thus reducing the pigmented/patchy areas. It will make your skin healthy from the inside by increasing the circulation.
Directions Of Use:
- Wet skin with water. Massage the face wash gently in circular motion. Rinse. Use our face wash 2 - 3 times a day for best results.
- Contrary to the belief, hot water is not good for your skin as it leads to dehydration. Please try using lukewarm water.
- It is advised to use our face wash post make up removal. It will help unclog pores that may be clogged with chemicals.
- Nature and Ayurveda have the power to heal any problem from its roots. Healing a problem completely and naturally is a slower but long lasting process due to absence of any chemicals, hence we request you to continue application till desired results are met.
Peach, Narangi Oranges, Lemon peel, Papaya, Amla( Indian Gooseberry ), Honey, Haldi Turmeric , Neem (Azadirachta indica), Jethimadh (Glycyrrhiza glabra),Manjistha (Rubia Cordofolia)