Organic Lemon Pickle
- Product Description
- Product Usage
- Product Ingredients
- How to Store
- Nutrition Analysis (Per 100 Grams)
What are the Benefits of Organic Lemon Pickle?
- Relive the magic of farm fresh ingredients combined with our in house secrets to bring to you an authentic preparation of the classic lemon pickle
- Taste the essence of organic lemons in each spoon and treasure that excitement which instills, a whole lot of love and memories of your grand-mother's recipe.
- Health Quotient
- Goodness of Lemons
- High in Vitamin C
- Nausea ( pregnancy or chemo therapy related)
- Helps in osteoarthritis
- Reduces cholesterol
- Improves immunity
- All Natural
- Vintage Recipe
- Authentic Indian
- Flavour: A sour pickle with spice of lemon.
- Proudly Produced in the Himalayas
- Product Contents: 200 Grams
Have this pickle with Baked Khakhra, Baked Matiris or use as Sandwich Spread or Pakodas as a chutney.
Lemon pieces (78%), Mustard Oil, Red Chilly Powder, Crystallised Jaggery, Fenugreek Powder, Mustard Powder, Fennel Powder, Coriander Powder, Carom Powder, Black Salt, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Powder, Asafoetida, Spice Mixture, Salt.
Contains : Acidity Regulator (E330)
- Keep away from water, use a dry spoon
- Consume within 12 months from the date of manufacture
|Total Fat||0.8 Gm|
|Saturated Fats||0.0004 Gm|
|Total Carbohydrates||9.6 Gm|
|Dietary Fibre||2.0 Gm|