Pearl Millet Flour (Bajra Atta)
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Pearl Millet Flour (Bajra Atta)?
- Our pearl millet flour is organic and is a great alternative to regular flour as it is easily digestible
- It is mainly grown as a multipurpose grain and fodder crop in semiarid tropics and subtropics of the world under rainfed conditions
- It is a good source of proteins, iron, calcium, folic acid, magnesium, zinc and is great for reducing aciditydue to it’s highly alkaline properties
- Specific to Bajra, it contains phytic acid and niacin which may help in lowering cholesterol
- Our pearl millet flour can be used to make rotis or bhakri which is specific to Maharashtrian cuisine.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams