Pencils That Grow
- Product Description
- Directions Of Use
- Product Details
What are Note Books That Grow?
- By Smita is innovating and creating ways to make the best out of waste
- Our Mission is growing your own food in a fun and useful way making sure that no trees are harmed in the process
- One of the most exciting creations at by Smita is "Pencils that Grow"
- Made out of waste and left over wood that’s used to make furniture. The lead is made out of clay graphite
- These pencils are very good for beginners due to its perfect weight, dark writing and good grip
- Once the Pencil really tiny you don't need to throw it . you need to grow it.
- So here is a pencil that saves trees when its born and gives you more to nourish and grow when its over. now that's what we call a GIFT THAT GROWS.
- This Product is Patented
HOW TO GROW IT YOURSELF
1. Use the pencil till its really short
2. Take a pot with soil or be ready to plant it in your garden.
3. Insert the capsule part diagonally inside the pot/garden
4. Water it regularly
5. watch your pencil grow.
- Set of 8 wooden Pencils that grow, A sharpner and and eraser.
- 400 Grams
- Minimalistic, Box Made of recyclable Cardboard Paper
- Tomato,, Lady Finger, Brinjal, Cluster Beans, Verbena, Zinnia, Marigold, Swiss Pansy
- 8" x 3" x .85" inches