Pigeon Pea (Tuvar Dal)
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Pigeon Pea (Tuvar Dal) ?
- Also called arhar and adhaki (in Sanskrit), it is a staple legume found in dishes across India
- It can be made into a very light delicious dal or soup with vegetables, which is easily digested
- A poultice made with the seeds is known to reduce swellings
- Our tuvar dal can be used to make staple dishes such as yellow dal and sambar or more specialised dishes like puran poli
- It is known for its high potassium content and good amount of protein and Vitamin A.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams