Refined Wheat Flour (Organic Maida)
- Product Description
What are the Benefits of Refined Wheat Flour (Organic Maida)?
- This Organic Wheat Maida or baking flour is made from a hard variety of certified organic Lokwan wheat, grown in Maharashtra
- It is made by milling the endosperm of the wheat grain and, unlike whole-wheat flour, does not include the wheat germ and the bran
- While this maida may have less dietary fibre than whole-wheat flour, it is a useful complement to other flours, especially during baking
- Being a less dense flour its usage results in a lighter, fluffier baked product
- This flour has not been bleached by any chemical agents and is an organic fine flour with no additives or preservatives.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Weight In Kg or Grams Or ML: 500 Grams