Reversible Furoshiki gift wrap
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Details
- Daman Furoshiki wraps are made from 100 % cotton fabric which has been hand block or screen printed using natural and vegetable dyes.
- Fabric gift wraps are an eco-friendly alternative to paper and plastic wraps, being not only reusable but also biodegradable.
- Traditionally the Furoshiki wrap was returned back to giver, but you can make it a part of your gift.
- Daman Furoshiki wraps can be reused as a gift wrap or can be used creatively as a napkin, a tea towel, a bandana or even as a scarf!
- Switch to the Furoshiki fabric gift wraps for your gifting purposes and draw awe from friends and family alike
- This gift wrap is printed on both sides
How to use the Furoshiki Wrap:
- These diagonal origami pattern style reversible wraps can be folded in different ways to create different unique patterns
- Each Daman Wrap is accompanied by an easy to follow wrapping instruction diagram
- Different wrapping styles are used for different objects, depending on the size and shape to be wrapped
- A sizing guide is also included to make it easy to understand which Daman Wrap is suitable for which size of package
- Small 18"x18"
- Medium 24"x24"
- Large 40"x40"