Sadhev-Aloe Vera and Saffron Gel with Kumkumadi Thailam
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients & Benefits
- Product Details
What are the benefits and features of Sadhev's Aloe Vera and Saffron Gel with Kumkumadi Thailam?
- This product is a fusion of Aloe Vera and Saffron
- The Aloe Vera is grown in Sadhev's own 100% Organic Ayurvedic Farm
- The Exotic red Saffron is extracted within 24 hours of harvest from the valleys of Kashmir
- This miraculous fusion gives a natural radiance & exquisite shine to your skin
- This product is gentle on skin, its 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free & plant based
- This product has no petrochemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no sulphates, no synthetic colours, no artificial fragrances, no additives & no other synthetic substances
- This product is diligently handcrafted & curated with a 200 year old legacy in quality Ayurveda
- Its is the mission of Sadhev to give back to nature by planting one tree for every product sold
- Saffron is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that have an exceptional effect on the skin, Its anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties help soothe skin and gently treat acne. It is a magical skin-lightening agent that gives an everlasting morning glow to the skin.
- Green Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C that delicately heals dry skin and restores a natural glow
- Kumkumadi Thailam is an exotic serum that imparts a golden Vedic glow by delicately combining rich ingredients like Saffron, Aloe, Sandal & Vetiver along with the essence of a 200 year old ayurvedic wisdom
- Packaging is of the highest quality to ensure that the bio-potency of our ingredients remains as is throughout your journey with our product
- 100 Grams
Directions of Use
- Apply gently on your face with finger tips using upward strokes and massage well into the skin. Use twice daily- every morning, before applying make up and at bed time
Inspiration & Legacy
- Mughal empress Nur Jahan’s timeless beauty was the constant source of whispered envy in the royal corridors. Her daily regimen involved the use of rich ingredients like Saffron and the Green Aloe Vera that grew in her royal gardens