Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients & Benefits
- Product Details
What are the benefits and features of Sadhev's Anti-Dandruff Oil?
- This product contains rich, natural elixirs that offer exceptional nourishment to the scalp
- It helps fight infection & eliminates causes of dandruff
- Gently revitalizes the scalp, treats and prevents dandruff and dryness and rejuvenates hair follicles giving the hair an exquisite sheen
- This product is gentle on skin, its 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free & plant based
- This product has no petrochemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no sulphates, no synthetic colours, no artificial fragrances, no additives & no other synthetic substances
- This product is diligently handcrafted & curated with a 200 year old legacy in quality Ayurveda
- Its is the mission of Sadhev to give back to nature by planting one tree for every product sold
- Coconut Oil is a therapeutic oil that is extracted from sun dried coconuts, organically grown in the tropical regions of Kerala.
- Holy Basil is known as the queen of herbs and has several antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of beta-carotene that has an exceptional effect on the hair. It improves blood circulation, reduces dandruff and itchiness of the scalp.
- Clove Oil is extracted from the leaves, stem and buds of the clove tree through steam distillation. It is an exceptional source of antioxidants and helps restore natural goodness to the scalp
- Indigo is a natural colourant that imparts a beautiful deep colour to the hair, making it feel luxurious and lustrous.
- Packaging is of the highest quality to ensure that the bio-potency of our ingredients remains as is throughout your journey with our product
- 100 Grams
Directions of Use
- Apply the oil on to your scalp and massage gently with your fingertips. Leave it on for twenty minutes and rinse off. Use as frequently as necessary
Inspiration & Legacy
- The 18th century royal queens of Travancore used Holy Basil and combined it with warm Coconut Oil to make a concoction that helped keep the scalp clean & smell divine.