Sadhev-Hair Colour Single Process
- Product Description
- Product Ingredients & Benefits
- Product Details
What are the benefits and features of Sadhev's Natural Hair Colour?
- It is made from home produced organic ingredients rooted in Ayurvedic wisdom
- Natural black tone to the hair with the magical properties of Henna and Indigo
- The Ingredients are grown in Sadhev's own 100% Organic Ayurvedic Farm
- This product is gentle on hair, its 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free & plant based
- This product has no petrochemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no sulphates, no synthetic colours, no artificial fragrances, no additives & no other synthetic substances
- This product is diligently handcrafted & curated with a 200 year old legacy in quality Ayurveda
- Its is the mission of Sadhev to give back to nature by planting one tree for every product sold
- Henna made from coarsely crushed leaves picked delicately from Sojat, Rajastan is a natural hair conditioner for strong, thick and shiny hair. It restores the natural pH balance
- Indigo sourced from Sadhevana , Sadhev’s own organic farm, is a safe and natural hair dye that also provides the necessary nourishment to the scalp
- Amla is rich in phytonutrients and vitamins that allow blood flow to stimulate hair growth. It also helps prevent frizz and makes the hair long and strong.
- Packaging is of the highest quality to ensure that the bio-potency of our ingredients remains as is throughout your journey with our product
- 100 Grams
Directions of Use
1. Take the required amount of powder in a bowl (plastic or stainless steel) and add the right amount of normal water to it. Mix well to make a thick paste.
2. Apply the hair colour paste immediately (use within 15 min) on dry and oil free hair evenly using the hand gloves provided. Please use a comb if necessary to help ease the process.
3. Post application, cover your hair with the shower cap provided. Keep your hair in the same wet condition for 1 hour and do not dry your hair.
4. After 1 hour, please remove the shower cap and wash your hair with plain water. Please do not use any shampoo/shikakay/conditioner immediately.
5. Thoroughly wipe your hair with a towel and let your hair dry naturally. Please do not use a hair drier.
6. It’s normal for your hair to turn slightly green or blue initially. You will notice your hair gradually turn into a natural black colour within about 2-3 hours of washing and drying it.
7.Please wait for three days before using any shampoo or conditioner. We recommend using Sadhev’s shampoo and conditioner to help ensure that the colour stays.
Inspiration & Legacy
- The royal Chera queens quest to keep their hair dark as the moonless night was an endless journey. Ministers from the royal courts were often sent on voyages through the distant seas to discover secret beauty potions for dark hair.